We are now starting a new project, this one is on Conceal and Reveal.
The words we will be looking at are:
1. The outerface, outside, or exterior boundary of a thing; outermost or uppermost layer or area.
2. Any face of a body or thing.
Cover, expanse, exterior, facade, outside, depthless, shallow, shoal, superficial, stretch, come to light, materilize, rise, transpire, emerge, appear, veneer, observe, covering.
1. The unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.
2. The portion or extent of this in a given instance; extent or room in three-dimensions.
Gap, leeway, location, infinity, territory, omission, area, extent, range, interval, lacuna.
1. Something built or constructed.
2. A complex system considered from the point of view of the whole rather than a single part.
Skeleton, anatomy, complex, system, texture, organization, morphology, fabrication.
1. The imparting or interchange of thoughts/opinions through speech, writing, or signs.
2. Passage, or an opportunity or means of passage, between places.
Advice, announcement, connection, contact, notify, writing, expression, disclosing, intelligent, declaration, intercouse.